Home remedies for heartburn.
Home remedies for heartburn, is something more common, can be achieved easily, without having to spend a lot and are natural. You cite some of the best known home remedies to remove acidity.
- Baking soda and water with lemon.
It is a remedy widely used, where the soda mixed with a glass of water and lemon, will help soothe heartburn that may be flowing through our esophagus. It is recommended to take no more than twice a day to control the acidity.
- Natural Yogurt.
Natural yogurt helps soothe the digestive system while helping to prevent heartburn. It is advisable to take 2 yogurts a day.
- Infusion of lettuce.
Tea infusion or lettuce is very good to relax our body and is also very good to soothe heartburn. If we take an infusion or tea during our breakfast we will help us during the day to prevent digestive problems.
- Ginger tea.
Ginger is one of the oldest remedies for heartburn. It helps maintain proper pH balance in the stomach. Take a ginger tea or infusion in which mixture a tablespoon of grated ginger root.
- Chewing gum.
Chewing gum helps increase saliva flow which helps reduce stomach acid and protect the esophagus from stomach acid. It is advisable to chew sugarless gum and having sweetener xylitol.
Prevention and recommendations.
The best solution to avoid this problem is prevention. You cite some good recommendations to prevent and avoid heartburn:
- Drink plenty of water during the day.
- Bring a healthy, low fat diet, avoiding fried, spicy, with many artificial colors and preservatives, coffee, chocolate, alcohol, soft drinks, raw onion, garlic, vinegar or detectemeos food we produce acidity.
- Eat if you hurry and chew food thoroughly.
- Avoid eating just before bedtime or going to bed. Being lying is not so well processed food in the digestive tract to have a different gravity.
- Stop smoking. The snuff can increase acid secretion and reduce the production of saliva, which helps neutralize the acid.
- Avoid or reduce obesity and overweight if you have.
- Avoid exercising or complicated positions or bending over after eating. If you can do very light exercise or walking.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing or tight belt use.
- Avoid stress. Performing exercises of meditation, relaxation, yoga or tai chi helps a lot to prevent these symptoms.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. There are medications that can help correct these symptoms, while there are also drugs that can cause heartburn. In both cases a health professional can tell you the right one to follow…..”Home Remedies for Heartburn“
Follow me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FeverhomeremediesBlogspot