Natural therapies: Harmonize the mind, body and spirit. Natural Therapies, seek to harmonize the whole mind, body and spirit. They are used to supplement the (conventional) allopathic medicine, as natural methods of health recovery, contemplating each person as a unique being.
Natural Therapies are based on the holistic concept of health ( “holo” complete, whole means); the human being is composed of material, mental / emotional, energetic and spiritual levels in a dynamic interplay with nature and society. The holistic philosophy motivates treat the body as a “whole”, not as individual and separate parts. And he understands the therapeutic approach as a stimulus own healing process. Also considers important, the personal record in what is one’s own welfare and health.
Einstein expressed and that all matter is energy, scientifically demonstrating that matter and energy are dual expressions of the same universal substance that the Chinese called chi or ki, and Hindus, prana; and this applies to humans, which like other living things, share that energy is what keeps him alive.
Natural Therapies, see the symptom, disease as a messenger, indicating, says that something is wrong, the disease is taken as a learning path and are used, depending on the therapy techniques are non-invasive, to help patient recover, given that healing comes from within, and that he has the responsibility, participation in it through their beliefs, attitudes, lifestyle…..”natural therapies “
According to the holistic model, the human condition, has the following qualities:
– Be free, ability to choose and make their own decisions.
– Be responsible for their actions.
– It has capacity for change.
– It has potential to develop.
– It has the potential to evolve into states of greater integration, both internal aspects, and in its relationship with the environment.
– The evolutionary process in which it is immersed, alternating with periods (cycles) of balance, imbalance and resolution; and each offers the opportunity for personal growth.
– Possibility of self-healing.
– He has the wisdom available to consciousness, about himself.
These therapies generally rely on the ability of the body regenerate itself, heal itself when given the right conditions.
Imbalances that affect humans, would be “obstacles” to fully exercise these qualities.
Types of Natural Therapies:
– Energy massage.
– Foot Reflexology.
– Facial reflexology.
– Metamorphic massage.
– Craniosacral therapy.
– Manual lymphatic drainage.
– Art Therapy………………”natural therapies”
Follow me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/FeverhomeremediesBlogspot
Follow me on Tumblr: http://togetmorefollowers.tumblr.com